Tuesday 20 March 2012

Task 2 - Final image

The following is my favorite image for Task 2...


ISO= 100
F.Stop= F/3.1
Shutter speed= 1/40 sec
Date taken= 21/03/2012

This image was taken from the following two images:


I liked a couple of my other surreal images but I think I like this one best as it looks the most surreal! Two images were taken of me, all I done was cut the mouth out of one and stuck it onto my hand on another. I used photoshop to do this and used tools such as the blur tool to blend in the mouth with my hand a little.

The only thing I would improve about this image is the quality. I should have really asked someone to take the picture of me instead of doing it myself as there would be more in the picture. Also if I used my Nikon DSLR (which I originally planned to use, however it wouldn't focus on me when I tried to take the image myself) instead of my Sony digital camera the image quality would have been much sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment