Tuesday 20 March 2012

Task 1 - Final image

F.Stop= F/6.3
ISO= 200
Shutter Speed= 1/160 sec
Taken on= 22/03/12

This is my final image edited on photoshop. I had trouble making the image have the same colours as the Monets' version, however it was hard to try and find a location which looked like the painting! After going to many parks to find a bridge with lillypads, I ended up using the bridge on campus!

My original idea was to drive to dover and take a picture relating to Monets' arch painting, however this didn't go to plan as I was worried I would spend the money travelling all that way to find that I can't get to the area where the arch is! So although I regret my decision and feel I should have at least seen if I could take a picture of the arch, I just settled for the bridge idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment